- Brand Name
- 13.80 X 4.95 X 8.45
- Model Number
- Net Weight
- For Sony A6500
- DSLR Camera Cage
- Feature 1
- With Nato Rail
- Feature 2
- With Arri Locating Point
- Feature 3
- With 1/4 3/8 Thread hole for DIY Options
- Feature 4
- With Cold Shoe Mount
- Feature 5
- features Arca Swiss QR plate at the bottom
05 Dec 2017
Very impressive with the product and shipping, got it less than 4 days. Recommended!!
- K******t D.
14 Jan 2018
- H****e R.
Designer: Yetta White
SmallRig A6500 Cage 1889 is exclusively designed for Sony A6500 .
1. The cage is equipped with an integrated cold shoe on the left of the top for Magic Arm 1497 and then monitor, and it could attach Cold Shoe 1241 for microphone or magic arm on the right of the top.
2. NATO rail on the top could attach NATO Handle 1955 for handheld shooting and is compatible with XLR adapter; NATO rail on the right side could attach EVF Mount 1594 for monitor.
3. It features Arca Swiss QR plate at the bottom with an array of 1/4’’ threaded holes compatible with quick release plates of different standards and one 3/8’’ threaded hole compatible with C stand.
4. Arri locating point could attach Magic Arm 2026 for monitor.
5. Wooden Handgrip 1970 could be mounted on the cage via 3 M4 threaded holes to provide a better gripping experience.
SmallRig Cage 1889 fits the camera perfectly and locks the camera via 1/4'' screw at the bottom and a M2.5 screw on the right side. A 1/4’’ threaded hole on the top left is utilized to attach 15mm Rods 1590 for wireless follow focus.
For Sony A6500
1 x A6500 Cage 1889
1 x M2.5 Screw
1 x Hex Spanner
Product Dimensions: 138x49.5x84.5 mm
Net Weight: 144g
Package Size: 183x100x60 mm
Material(s): Aluminum Alloy
|Shipping Company||Shipping Cost||Estimated Delivery Time|
|3 - 7 days|
|3 - 7 days|
|5 - 14 days|
|Post Air Mail||Free Shipping||15 - 45 days|
|Return Policy||If the product you receive is not as described or low quality, the seller promises that you may return it before order completion (when you click "Confirm Order Received" or exceed confirmation timeframe) and receive a full refund. The return shipping fee will be paid by you. Or, you can choose to keep the product and agree the refund amount directly with the seller.|
N.B.: If the seller provides the "Longer Protection" service on this product, you may ask for refund up to 15 days after order completion.
|Seller Service||On-time DeliveryIf you do not receive your purchase within 60 days, you can ask for a full refund before order completion (when you click "Confirm Order Received" or exceed confirmation timeframe). |